Throw an Awesome Spring Event Under a Tent
Spring Tented Outdoor Events
Spring is without a doubt one of the most beautiful times of the year in Denver. Trees are budding, birds are chirping, and flowers are starting to bloom. After a long cold winter, it’s great to be outside for any event in Denver. Thou, with the beauty of spring, comes the unpredictable: Strong winds, cold spells, and rain. Worry not! By following today’s tips, you can still throw an amazing spring event under a tent.
Planning Your Outdoor Spring Event
If you’re planning a tented spring event, it may be easier than you think to minimize the effects of our unpredictable spring weather. We have brought you some recommendations for your guests to stay dry and more comfortable throughout the event.
- Beef up the entrance: Reinforce the main entryway of your event with Coat Racks, Floor Mats, and Umbrellas. This will help keep the elements outside once your guests are inside.
- Secure the décor: Fishing weights are the way to go to help secure linens and decorations on a windy day.
- What about the bugs? Having fans, bug spray and hand sanitizer on hand will help keep them away. But to avoid the smells, having tents with sidewalls can help you with the task.
- The big chill: Some spring evenings can still have winter-like temperatures. You can rent tent heaters to regulate the evening temperatures for your guests.
- What’s under the feet matters! During spring, it is very common that the ground softens and your chairs and tables may require the support of temporary flooring. We recommend reminding your female guests that a wider heel – like a wedge – will fare much better on the soft ground.
Spring is definitely best enjoyed outdoors. We’re here to ensure you have all the bases covered. While no outdoor event is immune to inclement weather, our solutions will minimize the effects of sudden changes.
So what are you waiting for? Gather your guests under a tent for your next outdoor spring event!
Spring outdoor events in Denver should be memorable for all the RIGHT reasons. Follow the above tips to ensure you have all the elements covered.